Trikombin is the combination of three application systems in one. It contains:
For faster and deeper treatment of your patients and to protect yourself against draining of energy during treatment.
– Environmental level with all its toxins, microorganisms and heavy metals
– Level of intracellular metabolism
– Cell communication level
– Meridian level
– Emotional Level
– Mental Level
– Chakra level
– Cosmic level
The three signals are working with each other at a specific ratio. Their amplitude (intensity) is different in order to enhance their effect.
The negative charges are immediately connected to the ground using a special antenna.
Classic Bioresonance application
In addition to the Matrix-Discharge application the Trikombin is also a bioresonance device with inverse mode.
In addition, the Trikombin also offers the use of electronic frequency applications according to Rife and Clark.
Please note: because of the three modulating generators the effect is at least three times stronger than conventional frequency generators / Zapper!
Through the antennas that Mr. Baklayan – the inventor of TRIKOMBIN – has developed, this negative charge is discharged directly. Thus there is no need to work with loads of electromagnetic fields which also always burden the therapist.
By this even the therapist is well protected!
The soothing and relaxing effect is normally immediately noticeable.
More than 600 application programs are already stored, ready for a direct and successful use.
With other devices application charges are emitted and the patient’s body needs to process them in order to neutralize its own negative charges. This process requires a lot of energy from the patient. With our Matrix-Discharge application organs and cells can be opened as first effect. This energy for the recovery process is obtained.
We are a reliable partner for your clinic with over 15 years of experience in bioresonance application.
- Frequency range 0.1 Hz – 35 MHz
- Waveforms: square and sine
- Accuracy of frequencies: 100 ppm or better
- Output voltage: 0.1 – 16 V (peak – peak)
- DC component: 0.50% of the peak-to-peak voltage, 50% of the peak-to-peak voltage +0.3 V
- Voltage accuracy: +/- 3% or +/- 100 mV (greater value applies) at frequency < 5 MHz
- 3 independent signal generators, galvanically separated in between and galvanically isolated from the housing (insulation resistance > 10 MOhm)
- Lifetime: at least 1000 charge/ discharge cycles
- 3 removable brass cup over which the signals are routed, with lid
- Metal housing
- Built-in computer with 7 “touch screen
- Keypad with 35 keys
- External power supply (100-240V)
- USB socket
- Ethernet socket for service purpose
- Grounding socket
- External foot switch
- Rechargeable battery
- Run-time with fully charged battery: approximately 8 hours
- Time to recharge: about 3 – 4 hours
- Capacity: 9Ah